加拿大华人网
当前位置:首页 > 工作 > 职场英语

外贸常用英语:还盘(Counteroffer)

www.sinoca.com 2009-02-19  本站原创


1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
3. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
4. Let's have your counteroffer.
请还个价。
5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.
你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
7. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
8. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
9. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
11. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
12. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.
如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/


上一篇:外贸常用英语:报盘(Offer)
下一篇:用简单英语谈生意!

[声明] 加拿大华人网刊载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经加拿大华人网同意并注明出处。本网站部分文章是由网友自由上传。对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请联系我们。

网站完整版 | 广告服务 | 网站声明 | 网站留言 | 联系我们 | RSS
Copyright © 2000-2015 加拿大华人网 SinoCa.COM All Rights Reserved.