加拿大华人网
当前位置:首页 > 工作 > 职场英语

向外国朋友介绍饮食的关键英语句子

www.sinoca.com 2009-02-19  本站原创


I'd like to try some real Chinese (Western) cuisine.
我想尝一尝某些真正的中国(西方)菜肴。

What would you recommend?
你推荐点什么呢?

Well, it depends.
嗯,那要看情况了。

There are mainly eight Chinese cuisines.
中国主要有八大菜系。

They are spicy hot.
它们味道很辣。

I like hot dishes.
我喜欢吃辣。

You can try it.
你可以试试它(这样菜)。

It might be too hot for me.
它对我可能太辣了点。

What are some special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜呢?

There's the Beijing roast duck.
有北京烤鸭。

I'd like very much to try it.
我很想试一试(尝一尝)。

You can find it in most restaurants.
大多数饭店都有。

Not too far but not too near either.
不远也不近。

A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes.
出租车15分钟就到了。

加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/


上一篇:异国他乡如何用英语有效地问路
下一篇:检测地道口语的10道英语测试题

[声明] 加拿大华人网刊载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经加拿大华人网同意并注明出处。本网站部分文章是由网友自由上传。对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请联系我们。

网站完整版 | 广告服务 | 网站声明 | 网站留言 | 联系我们 | RSS
Copyright © 2000-2015 加拿大华人网 SinoCa.COM All Rights Reserved.