加拿大华人网
当前位置:首页 > 工作 > 职场英语

商务报盘英语口说!

www.sinoca.com 2009-02-19  中青网英语角


We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就给您正式报盘。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

没有别的买主的出价高于此价。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我们将优先向你们报盘。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.

报价有效期到1997年6月22日下午5点,北京时间。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

报价单中所有价格以我方确认为准。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我们的报盘三天有效。

I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的报价不能接受。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你们的报盘未得任何进展。

We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.

我们宁愿暂停报盘。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

买主不欢迎报盘间隔太久。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

现在我们希望你们能以还盘的形式对我方报盘予以答复。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的价格太高,买方没有兴趣还盘。

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
谢谢您的还价,可我觉得太低了。

 
Words and Phrases

firm offer

实盘
official offer
正式报价(报盘)
to make an offer for
对...报盘(报价)
to offer for
对...报价
wild speculation
漫天要价
the preference of one's offer
优先报盘
subject to
以...为条件,以...为准
make headway
有进展
at wide intervals
间隔时间太长
counter-offer

还盘,还价

加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/


上一篇:会计与银行业务用语 (汇总)
下一篇:美语与英语在国际商务方面的差异

[声明] 加拿大华人网刊载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经加拿大华人网同意并注明出处。本网站部分文章是由网友自由上传。对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请联系我们。

网站完整版 | 广告服务 | 网站声明 | 网站留言 | 联系我们 | RSS
Copyright © 2000-2015 加拿大华人网 SinoCa.COM All Rights Reserved.