加拿大华人网
当前位置:首页 > 工作 > 职场英语

房地产英语 (part 1)

www.sinoca.com 2009-02-19  中青网英语角


English for Real Estate
  
  
    入世以后,跨国房地产交易越来越多,涉外交易动辄千百万;地道、准确、符合国际惯例的房地产英语无疑是促成交易、避免误解的必备条件,特别是对于一个出色的房地产代理商来说,其重要性就更为突出。
    After China’entry into WTO, foreign estate trade expands rapidly with large sum of dollars often involved, thus a good command of estate English in conformity with international practice becomes more essential, especially to a outstanding real estate agent.
  
  Chapter 1. Residential Flat
  第一章 住宅物业
  
  1. Residential Flat For Sale
  1. 出售住宅物业
  
  
  Scene: ABC Properties Company,Tai Koo Shing Branch
  场景: ABC 地产代理公司太古城分行
  
  
  
  A: Agent - James Wilson
    物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
  B: Client - Mr Johnson
    客户约翰逊先生
  
  
  A: Good morning,Sir. Have a seat please.
  先生,早晨好,请坐。
  
  B: I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have an apartment to sell.
  我想知道现时住宅物业的市场情况,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
  
  A: Sure, here is my business card. I’m James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. In recent months,the demand for residential properties has become extremely high. The price for residential property is rising almost twenty percent.
  没问题,这是我的名片,我叫詹姆士.威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情况,最近数月住宅物业需求甚殷,住宅物业的价格上升了差不多两成。
  
  B: Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell my apartment as soon as possible.
  真的?由于我必须于数月内返回英国,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
  
  A: Don’t worry,Sir. I think it’s a seller’s market now. Let me get down some information about your apartment first. What is your property’s address?
  先生,不用担心,我相信对卖家而言这是很好的时机。让我先记录一些关于你的住宅的资料,请问你的房子在哪里?
  
  B: Flat C, 15/F,Tong House,Tai Koo Shing.
  在太古城唐厦十五楼 C 室。
  
  A: What is the square area of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
  你的单位面积有多大?有多少间睡房和客厅?
  
  B: Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There’s one living
  room, one dining room, one master room and two bedrooms.
  建筑面积约九百平方英尺,有一个客厅、一个饭厅、一间主人套房和两间睡房。
  
  A: How is your property orientation and view?
  你的房子的座向及观景怎样?
  
  B: It is on the south with a hillside view.
  它是向南而面对山景的。
  
  A: The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot, but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
  唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港元,不过要视单位的内部间格及装修而定。
  
  B: I would like to mark four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
  我希望订价为港币四百五十万元。
  
  A: May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
  先生,可否告知我你的名字及联络电话号码?
  
  B: Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. My office number is 2134567.
  我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,而公司电话号码是21234567。
  
  A: Thank you, Mr Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property become available?
  谢谢你,约翰逊先生。请问你的单位何时可以交付?
  
  B: In about one month.
  约一个月之后。
  
  A: Also, Mr Johnson, I would like to remind you my company will charge a commission equivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of the property through our introduction.
  还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你如果我们为你成功介绍买家,本公司会向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
  
  B: No problem.
  没有问题。
  
  A: Thank you very much. I will introduce your property to our clients. When they want to see your property, I will give you a call.
  非常感谢,我会把你的物业介绍给我公司的客户,如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
  
  B: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  
  
  
  2. Residential Property for Purchase
    购买住宅物业
  
  Scene: ABC Properties Company, Tai Koo Shing Branch
  场景: ABC地产代理公司太古城分行
  
  A: Agent- James Wilson
   物业代理詹姆士.威尔逊
  
  B: Client- Mrs. Chen
   客户陈太太
  
  A: Good morning, Madam, and how do you do?
  早晨好,太太,你好!
  
  B: Fine. I would like to check out today’s newspaper advertising on Tong House
  早晨好,我想查询你们在今天的报章中刊登有关唐厦的广告。
  
  A: Yes, Madan. Have a seat please. I think you mean the one marked at four point five million Hong kong dollars. May I have your name, please?
  好的,太太,请坐。 我想你所指的是订价四百五十万那个楼盘。请问我可以如何称呼你?
  
  B: I’m Mrs. Chen. Is the flat still available?
  我是陈太太,那个单位是否已售出?
  
  A: Mrs. Chen, here is my name card. I’m James wilson. The Tong House is about seventeen years old but the internal condition is fine. May I know if you are familiar with the neighbourhood here? Do you know the location of Tong House?
  陈太太,这是我的名片,我是詹姆士.约翰逊。唐厦的楼龄约有十七年,不过楼宇保养良好。你对附近的环境熟识吗?你知道唐厦的位置在哪里吗?
  
  B: No, I don’t live around there, but I know the location and environment of Tai Koo Shing. I know the average price of five thousand Hong Kong Dollars per square foot is very attractive. May I know the size, the layout and the view of the house?
  我不住在附近,但我清楚太古城的位置及周围环境。在太古城每平方英尺港币五千元的售价很吸引人,可否告诉我那个单位的面积、间格和观景怎样的?
  
  A: Sure. the area of this flat is around nine hundred square feet. It is designed as one living room, one dining room, one master bedroom and two bedrooms.
  当然可以。房子面积约九百平方英尺,单位设计为一个客厅、一个饭厅、一个主人套房和两个睡房。
  
  B: Do you have the floor plan of the building?
  你有没有这大厦的平面图?
  
  A: Yes, Mrs. Chen. Here it is. For this unit, the efficiency rate is very high because the latout is very effective. Also, the owner keeps the house in a good condition. Maybe I can show you the house.
  有的,陈太太,这就是了。以这单位而方言,由于它实用的设计,所以实用率很高;再者,业主把这单位保持得非常好。或者我先带你看看这单位。
  
  B: Very well. Can we go now?
  非常好,是不是现在就去?
  
  A: Give me a minute. Let me call the owner first.
  请稍等,让我先通知业主。
  
  Thank you.
  谢谢。

Sample of Tenancy Agreement
  租赁协议样本
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  
  This agreement is made on this thirtieth day of September 1999 by and between Chen Jianmin of 221 Sichuan Road and Zhang Jie of 345 Lintong Road,as follows:
  
  本协议签于1999年9月30日。现住四川路221号的陈建民与现住临潼路345号的张捷达成协议如下:  
  
  The said Chen Jianmin hereby lets to the said Zhang Jie a dwelling flat of No.404 (hereinafter referred to as the said flat), situated in 999 Feiyun Road, for the term of two years followed by each term of two years until one month’s notice to quit is given by or to either party, at the monthly rent of H.K.$ 900 payable in advance on the first day of each and every calendar month. The tenancy is to commence on the first day of October, one day after the said agreement is signed.
  
  立约人陈建民根据本协议将其位于飞云路999号内标号为404的一套房间(以下称为涉约套房)租给立约人张捷。租期为两年,以后每两年转期一次,直至任何一方通知废约为止,废约通知须在一个整月之前发出。租金定为每月港币900元,在每月的第一天交纳。租期在签约后一天,即本年度10月1日开始。
  
  And the said Chen Jianmin undertakes to pay the land tax and the property tax, and to keep the said flat in all necessary repairs, so long as the said Zhang Jie shall continue therein. And the said Zhang Jie shall undertake to take the said flat of Chen Jianmin for and at the beforementioned term and rent, and pay all taxes except those on land or property, and to abide by the other conditions aforesaid.
  
  陈建民承诺交纳地皮税和财产税,并在张捷租期之内承担涉约套房的各种维修。张捷应承诺愿按上述期限及租金租用该涉约套房,交纳除地皮税及财产税之外的税款,同时遵守上述其他条件。
  
  We get our hands the day and year aforesaid.
  我们在上列日期签名。
  
  In the presence of Zhou Wenqi (Signature)
  见证人:周文启
  
  
  Chen Jianmin(Signature)
  Zhang Jie(Signature)
  立约人:陈建民 张捷
  
  
  注释:
  1. let:此处作“出租”解。
  2. notice to quit:搬家的预先通知。quit在此作“搬出”、“迁出”解。
  3. each and every:每一个。
  4. tenancy:(土地、房屋等的)租赁;租赁期限。
  5. continue:在此相当于continue to stay。
  6. therein:在那里。
  7. abide by:遵守(法律、决定等);信守(诺言等)。
  8. get hands (to)= set hands (to):签名。

加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/


上一篇:房地产英语 (part 2)
下一篇:NBA 篮球术语

[声明] 加拿大华人网刊载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经加拿大华人网同意并注明出处。本网站部分文章是由网友自由上传。对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请联系我们。

网站完整版 | 广告服务 | 网站声明 | 网站留言 | 联系我们 | RSS
Copyright © 2000-2015 加拿大华人网 SinoCa.COM All Rights Reserved.