加拿大华人网
当前位置:首页 > 英语 > 口语

英语口语:在公安局 警察问话口语种种

www.sinoca.com 2009-02-18  北外网院


Crime Reports 案情描述

Have you been a witness to any of a crime? Generally, how do people react to them? Come out and stop them? Call the police? Help the victim? Walk away pretending nothing has happened? All of the above are possible, aren't they? 遇到犯罪行为你会怎么做?挺身而出还是明哲保身?面对突发事件一切皆有可能,接下来,让我们先了解一下警察是如何调查一起车祸的。

警察问话:

Are you Ok? = Are you all right? 您没事儿吧?

Are you hurt? = Are you injured? 您受伤了吗?

Shall we call your family? 需要我们给您的家人打电话吗?

Do you need to go to the hospital? 您需要去医院吗?

Do you need an ambulance? 您要救护车吗?

Can you tell me what happened here? 能不能告诉我这儿发生了什么事?

Did you see the car before it hit you? 在车撞上您之前,您看见车了吗?

Do you remember the driver's license plate number? 您记得车牌号码吗?

How fast were you going? 您开多快?

How far were you from the car in front of you? 您和前面车子的距离是多少?

Which direction were you coming from? 您是从哪个方向来的?

Which direction were you going? 您要往哪个方向去?

Have you noticed the red light? 您注意到红灯了吗?

Which lane were you in? 当时您在哪个车道行驶?

Please do not move your vehicle. 请不要移动您的车辆。

Please move your vehicle to the side of the road. 请把您的车移到路边。

Do you need a tow truck? 您需要拖车吗?

加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/


上一篇:口语:“我生病了”的25种表达
下一篇:英语口语:最常用的10类感叹词详解(3)

[声明] 加拿大华人网刊载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经加拿大华人网同意并注明出处。本网站部分文章是由网友自由上传。对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请联系我们。

网站完整版 | 广告服务 | 网站声明 | 网站留言 | 联系我们 | RSS
Copyright © 2000-2015 加拿大华人网 SinoCa.COM All Rights Reserved.