加拿大华人网
当前位置:首页 > 英语 > 口语

日常聊天英语:你做什么运动来保持健康?

www.sinoca.com 2009-02-18  口语陪练网


当你看到一个人脸色红润,身材标准,你会不会问问他/她是怎么做到的?如果他/她回答“做运动”,你一定会想知道他平时都做什么运动、身材才会这么好吧?关于运动,不同的人有不同的看法。让我们一起看看下面的对话吧!

Michael: What kind of exercises do usually do?

你平时做什么运动?

B: Well, I love to do push-ups, and I go cycling every day.

我喜欢做俯卧撑,每天我都骑单车。

A: What do you like about them?

你为什么喜欢这些运动啊?

B: They're free of charge anyway.[chuckles].Well, it makes me feel stronger, but the important thing is that it makes me feel good.

不用花钱啊!(笑)它们让我感觉更强壮,不过重要的是让我感觉良好。

A: What else do you do?

你还做什么运动?

B: Swimming, jogging, weight lifting……

游泳,慢跑,举重……

A; Wow! That sounds great. How often do you go jogging?

太厉害了。你多久去跑一次啊?

B: I try to do at least a little every day. The key to do exercise is to do it regularly.

我尽量每天都慢跑一段,运动的重点是要有规律。

A: What are the best exercises for my health?

什么运动最有益?

B: I think it's impossible to name one exercise that's good for everyone.

我想这很难讲。

A: What about yoga?

瑜珈怎么样?

B: Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. Yoga now is the most popular exercise in the States. Lots of people are doing that, especially those movie stars. They think it's a good way of losing weight and it can calm you down and make you think of nothing, just concentrate on yourself.

啊,就是,我差点忘了。瑜伽现在是美国最流行的运动。很多人都做,尤其是电影明星们。他们认为这是减肥的好办法,瑜伽还可以让你平静下来,忘记一切,集中精力。

A: That sounds like Chinese breath exercise.

听起来像中国的气功。

B: What is that?

那是什么?

A: It’s called Qigong. It's just like yoga. You know that stuff, but in a different way.

中国话叫气功,就像瑜珈一样,你知道那种东西,只是方式不同。

B: Well, Allen, what's your favorite type of exercise?

Allen,你最喜欢什么运动?

A: Sleeping, I guess [chuckles].

我想是睡觉吧(笑)。

加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/


上一篇:经典:英语口语8000句(123) 外出旅行时
下一篇:经典:英语口语8000句(122) 付款

[声明] 加拿大华人网刊载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经加拿大华人网同意并注明出处。本网站部分文章是由网友自由上传。对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请联系我们。

网站完整版 | 广告服务 | 网站声明 | 网站留言 | 联系我们 | RSS
Copyright © 2000-2015 加拿大华人网 SinoCa.COM All Rights Reserved.