| 
●陈述症状
 你不舒服吗?
 Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
 Do you feel all right?
 你怎么了?
 What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。
 What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
 I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
 Is anything wrong?
 Are you okay?
 What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。
 Is everything all right?
 你的脸色真不好。
 You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”
 You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
 I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
 You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)
 我觉得难受。
 I don't feel well.
 I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)
 Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)
 I'm not feeling well.
 你好像不太舒服。
 You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。
 You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)
 I have a cold. (我感冒了。)
 她昏过去了。
 She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。
 我觉得难受。
 I feel sick.
 I don't feel well.
 I feel bad.
 我肚子疼。
 I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
 I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
 How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)
 I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)
 Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
 My stomach hurts.
 隐隐作痛。
 I have a dull pain.
 钻心地疼。
 I have a sharp pain.
 一跳一跳地疼。
 I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。
 我感到巨痛。
 I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。
 像针扎似地疼。
 I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。
 我拉肚子了。
 I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。
 我食物中毒了。
 I have food poisoning.
 血压高/低。
 I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。
 我头疼。
 I have a headache.
 What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)
 I have a headache. (我头疼。)
 My head hurts.
 My head is pounding.
 I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)
 我牙疼。
 I have a toothache.
 I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)
 When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)
 My tooth hurts.
 My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)
 我头晕目眩。
 I feel dizzy.
 我浑身没劲。
 I feel sluggish.
 I feel tired.
 我没有一点儿食欲。
 I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。
 I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)
 You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)
 I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)
 我有点儿感冒。
 I have a slight cold.
 我浑身发冷。
 I feel chilly.
 I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)
 Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)
 我得了重感冒。
 I have a bad cold.
 鼻子堵了。
 I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。
 我在流鼻涕。
 I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。
 My nose is running.
 My nose won't stop running.
 我有点儿发烧。
 I have a bit of a fever.
 我好像发烧了。
 I think I have a fever.
 I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)
 Let's check. (试试表。)
 我在发高烧。
 I have a high temperature.
 我想吐。
 I feel like throwing up.
 I feel nauseous.
 好疼!/好烫!
 Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。
 Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!)
 Be careful! (小心点儿。)
 Ow!
 It hurts!
 痒痒。
 It's itchy.
 啊嚏!
 Ahchoo!
 Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)
 Bless you. (多保重。)
 我腿骨折了。
 I broke my leg.
 What happened? (你怎么了?)
 I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)
 要打多长时间石膏?
 How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。
 How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?)
 One more month. (还得有一个月。)
 我把手给烫了。
 I burned my hand.
 I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)
 How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)
 我崴脚了。
 I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。
 I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
 How? (怎么弄的?)
 I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)
 I twisted my ankle.
 I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)
 Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)
 你把感冒传染给我了。
 I caught a cold from you.
 我必须静养。
 I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。
 我肩膀酸痛。
 I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。
 My shoulders are stiff.
 我眼睛发酸。
 My eyes are tired.
 有谁受伤了?
 Is somebody hurt?
 我退烧了。
 My fever has gone down.
 我咳嗽不止。
 I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。
 我嗓子疼。
 My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。
 I have a sore throat.
 我流血了。
 It's bleeding.
 我这儿割破了。
 I've got a cut here.
 I have a cut here.
 好疼。
 It hurts.
 我被蜜蜂蜇了。
 I got stung by a bee.
 我需要动手术吗?
 Do I need an operation?
 Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)
 I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)
 Will I have to have an operation?
 要花很长时间吗?
 Will it take long?
 我可以洗澡吗?
 Can I take a bath?
 Can I bathe?
 我可以喝酒吗?
 Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。
 Is it all right to drink?
 May I drink?
 我一定要住院吗?
 Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。
 你发烧吗?
 Do you have a fever?
 Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)
 I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)
 Do you have a high temperature?
 我觉得好多了。
 I feel better.
 How do you feel? (怎么样了?)
 I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)
 我觉得没什么好转。
 I don't feel any better.
 I still don't feel well.
 你的病好了吗?
 Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。
 Are you well again?
 Are you yourself again?
 Are you back to normal again?
 他去世了。
 He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”。
 
 加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/
 |