| 
●结婚
 愿意和我结婚吗?
 Will you marry me? *用于求爱时,男女都可以用。
 Will you marry me? (愿意和我结婚吗?)
 Yes, I will marry you. (是的,我愿意。)
 Will you be my wife/husband? (你愿意成为我的妻子/丈夫吗?)
 I want to share the rest of my life with you. (我愿今生今世和你在一起。)
 I want to grow old together. (我愿意和你白头到老。)
 我还不想订婚。
 I don't want to get engaged yet.
 I don't think we should get engaged yet. (我觉得我们还不到该订婚的时候。)
 我还不想结婚。
 I don't want to get married yet.
 I don't want to get married yet. (我还不想结婚。)
 When will you be ready? (那你想什么时候呢?)
 I'm not ready to settle down yet.
 I'm not ready for married life yet.
 结婚,我还没想过呢。
 I haven't thought about marriage yet. *当对方问到When are you going to get married? (你打算什么时候结婚)时的回答。
 我爱你,可是不能和你结婚。
 I love you but I can't marry you.
 我还下不了决心和她结婚。
 I hesitate to marry her. * hesitate“踌躇”、“没心思”、“犹豫”。
 I hesitate to marry her. (我还下不了决心和她结婚。)
 Why? (为什么呢?)
 I'm not sure if I want to marry her.
 I'm hesitant to marry her.
 他刚刚结婚。
 He's a newlywed. *newlywed“新婚的人”。
 He looks very happy lately. (最近他看上去好幸福呀。)
 He's a newlywed. (因为他刚刚结婚。)
 He is newly married.
 He just got married.
 婚后生活怎么样?
 How's (your) married life?
 How's (your) married life? (婚后生活怎么样?)
 Not bad. (不错哟。)
 我们俩都感到很幸福。
 We're happy together now.
 我很爱我的妻子。
 I love my wife.
 我们夫妻俩性格相似。
 We're two of a kind. *two of a kind“性格相似的人”。
 We're very similar.
 Like husband, like wife.
 我们俩很般配。
 We're a well-matched couple.
 我是个顾家的人。
 I'm a family-centered person.
 I'm a family man.
 她想要个孩子。
 She wants to start a family.
 我怀孕了。
 I'm pregnant.
 Guess what? I'm pregnant. (你猜怎么着,我怀孕了。)
 Really? (真的吗?)
 I'm going to have a baby.
 I'm expecting.
 怀的是男孩还是女孩?
 What did she have?
 What did she have? (怀的是男孩还是女孩?)
 It's a girl. (是女孩。)
 问题总会解决的。
 We can work it out.
 我首先想到的是我妻子。
 I think of my wife first.
 My wife is very important to me.
 I'm very close to my wife.
 我们夫妻从不吵架。
 We (as a husband and a wife) don't have any fights.
 拖家带口的人。
 Family man.
 
 加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/
 |