●休息日
我真想睡个午觉。
I want to take a nap.
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡个午觉。)
But you just woke up. (你不是刚刚起来吗?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下儿”。
I’d like to lie down for a while. (我想躺会儿。)
我去躺一会儿。
I’m going to lie down.*用于稍感疲劳的时候。
I’m going to take a rest. (我休息一会儿。)
你在装睡啊!
You’re pretending to be asleep.
You’re just pretending that you’re asleep.
You’re not really asleep. (你其实没睡吧!)
I know you’re still awake. (我知道你还没睡。)
你睡着了吗?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
没有,还没睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能给孩子换块尿布吗?
Will you change the baby’s diaper?*diaper“尿布”。
Will you change the baby’s diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
Again? (又要换呀?)
Will you change the baby’s diaper? (你能给孩子换块尿布吗?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分钟前我刚换过的。)
想尿尿吗?
Do you need to pee?*主要对小孩子用。
该尿尿了。
It’s time to go wee-wee.*主要对小孩子用。
It’s time to go pee-pee. *对儿童用wee和pee,对婴幼儿用重叠wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。
蒙一儿。
Peekaboo!*孩子们在玩藏猫游戏时常用。大人有时也半带玩乐地使用。
Peekaboo! (蒙一儿。)
Do it again. (再来一次。)
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo.*胳肢婴儿时用。大人有时开玩笑时也用。
我们来投球吧。
Let’s play catch.
Let’s play catch. (我们来投球吧。)
Great! (好呀!)
Let’s play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
全是灰呀。
It’s so dusty.*dusty“到处都是灰尘”、“沾满尘土”。
It’s so dusty. (都是灰啊!)
I didn’t notice. (我倒没注意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得扫扫了。)
这间屋子通风真差。
It’s stuffy in this room.*stuffy 房间等地方“通风不好”、“憋闷得慌”。
The air is thick. (这里真闷。)
I can’t breathe in this room. (这屋让人喘不过气来。)
The air is dense. (空气混浊。)
加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/