北京正在拥有越来越多的地下铁路,也正在拥有越来越多的外国观光客。如果有老外向你求助怎样乘地铁,你该怎么说呢?我们一起来学习一下。
Visitor: Can you tell me how to get to Wangfujing?
你能否告诉我去王府井怎么走吗?
Man: You can take the subway.
您可以乘地铁。
Visitor: Oh, I just can't figure out the subway system at all.
哦,我不知道该怎么坐。
Man: But it's easy to get to Wangfujing from here by the sub-way.You take the downtown Line 5 train and get off at Dongdan. Dongdan station is a transfer station. Then you take the Line 1 train and get off at Wangfujing.
可是从这儿乘地铁到王府井很方便。你坐南向的5号线列车,在东单下车。东单站是个换乘站。然后坐1号线在王府井下车。
Visitor: OK, do you know where the nearest subway station is?
好吧。您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?
Man: It's over there across the Fourth Ring Road beside the Anhui Building.
就在四环路对面安徽大厦的旁边。
Visitor: Thank you.
谢谢。
In the subway station
Visitor: Is this the right subway to Dongdan?
这就是去东单的地铁吗?
Conductor: Yes, you take the train to Songjiazhuang direction, and go nine stops.
是的,你坐开往宋家庄方向的列车,一种九站路。
Visitor: How much is the fare?
车费多少?
Conductor: Two yuan. A flat fare with unlimited transfers throughout the entire system.
两块钱。单一票制,可以乘坐全部的地铁线路。
(注:以下对话发生在北京地铁使用辅币——即代表车票的硬币,可多次使用——之后)
Visitor: What should I do with the token?
我该怎么用这个辅币呢?
Conductor: You put it in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.
您把它投入旋转栅门的缝槽里,然后推动旋转栅门就可以进入站台了。
Visitor: By the way, how can I get out of the platform after I get off the train?
顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?
Conductor: That's very easy. The exits are always open, and there are signs.
那很容易,出口处总是敞开着,也有标识。
(英语点津Annabel 编辑 )
加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/