Get your butt/ass over there!你给我过去那儿!
It's not for free.这不是免费的
Can I get you something?需要点什么吗?
I'm paying for it!我现在正付出代价,真是现世报!
They mate for each other.他们真是绝配
She's getting out of control (out of hand).她快失控了
Can we talk?我们可以谈谈吗?
We'll manage.我们自会料理
Don't you worry.你不用担心
Everything is under control.一切都在控制之中
Take a guess.猜猜看
Just a glance.看一下就好
She's gonna be fine.她不会有事的
Hold it.慢着,等等
On the double!马上!立刻!快点!
Is there anything I can do for you?请问有何贵干?
That's what I like.我就是喜欢那样
That's what I need.正是我所需要的
Leave it to me.让我来
Got it?懂了吗?
I mean it.我是说真的
Don't answer the door.不要开门
I'll be right back.我马上回来
Why the hell didn't you tell me?你为什么不告诉我呢?
Turn him over to the police.向警察检举他
But anyway, it doesn't matter much.总之,不会有太大关系的
They're all busted.他们全都被揍了,被逮了
No argument!不必争论
How can you tell?你怎么知道?你怎么看得出来?
You are looking great! / You look great!你看起来气色很好
I don't believe this is really happening!我不敢相信这事竟然成真了
What a crap!一派胡言,胡说八道
But don't get the idea that…不要误认为…
Don’t get it wrong!不要会错意
Let's get started.我们开始吧,动手吧
Let's take a vote.我们投票表决吧
How's my timing?我时间拿捏得怎么样?
Lock up all this area.封锁这一区
Nothing get overlooked.不要漏掉(忽略)任何东西
What the fuck are you doing here?你他妈的在这里干什么?
It's a long shot!这是件磨人的差事
It's not what you think!不是你想象的那样
Don't insult me.不要侮辱我
Nope!不
Don't be such a child.不要像小孩子一样
Don’t be childish!不要孩子气了
Can we just drop it!我们别谈这件事了吧!
I never felt better.我感到再好不过了
Don't screw this up.不要把这事搞碴了
We've nothing to hide.我们没啥好隐瞒的
I almost leaked in my pants.我差一点就连尿在裤子里
Don't insult their intelligence.不要侮辱他们的智慧
He’s a shrink.他是心理医师
加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/