加拿大华人网
当前位置:首页 > 英语 > 实用英语

购物与销售英语篇(二)确定顾客想买什么

www.sinoca.com 2009-02-19  英语周报


Determining What the Customer Wants to Buy

必备表达 Key Expressions

Do you want me to show you anything?
  要我拿点什么给您看看吗?
Can I get you anything?
  要在这里买点什么呢?
Do you like Chinese purd silk?
您喜欢中国真丝吗?
Are you keen on this furniture?
  您喜爱这件家具吗?
Would you like a darker coat or a brighter one?
  您是喜欢颜色深一点的还是鲜艳一点的上衣?
Any particular brand?
  要什么牌子的?
Which do you prefer,novels or magzines?
  你想买什么书,小说还是杂志?
这是一个选择疑问句,其结构为“特殊疑问句+选择1+选择2”,有时会有更多的选择,如:What do you like best,fish,chicken or beef?
  你最喜欢吃什么,鱼、鸡还是牛肉?
prefer意为“(两者中)更喜欢”,常与介词to一起使用。如:
I prefer pears to apples.
  梨和苹果,我更喜欢吃梨。
What can l  show you,madam?               
  夫人,您想买点什么?                    
What kind of book would you like to read?      
  您想读点什么样的书?                    
What material do you prefer?                 
  您喜欢什么样的面料?                    
What kind would you like to see?              
  您想看看什么样的?                      
May I know what you have decided on?
  能告诉我您决定买什么了吗?              
What kind of hair spray did you have in mind?   
  您想买什么样的喷发胶?
have something in mind在此意为“想好买什么东西”,常用于问句中。如:         
prefer,
Do you have any particular color in mind?      
  您想好买哪种颜色了吗?                  
It seems you are interested in arts and crafts.
  您好象对工艺品感兴趣。
Natural pearls or cultured pearls?We have both kinds.
  您要真珠还是养珠。我们两们都有。
I guess you might enjoy a book on Chinese cuisine.
  我猜您可能喜欢中国烹饪方面的书.
We have the very thing for you .
  我们正好有你想要的东西。

对话 1 Dialogue 1
A:What can l show you, madam?
  夫人,您想买什么?
B:l'd like to buy a pure silk dress.
  我想买一条真丝裙子。
A:Well,we have many different colors of this design.Which kind do you prefer, a darker one or a brighter one?
  好的。这种式样我们有各种不同颜色的,您是喜欢颜色深一点的还是鲜艳一点的?
B:For my age.I think a darker one will be better.           
  根据我的年龄,我想还是深一点的吧。

A:Yes,I think so,too.                 
  是的,我想也是。                  
                                  
对话2 Dialogue 2                   
A:Can you show me some jade,please?   
  能给我拿些玉看看吗?            
B:Yes,of course.Would you like a jade ring?                              
  当然可以。喜欢玉戒指吗?          
A:Yes,and I'd like a jade bracelet,too.     
  喜欢,我还想买一只玉手镯。        
B:Here are all kinds of jades.Choose whatever you like, please.
  这些是各种各样的玉器.              
A:Thank you.                       
  谢谢。                            
[A moment later]                    
  [过了一会儿]                      
A:Oh,this one is quite impressive.I'll take it.By the way,do you sell pearl necklaces?                         
  嗯,这是很特别,我买了。顺便问一下你们店有珍珠项链吗?              
B:Yes.Natural pearls or cultured pearls?We have both kinds.
  有的。要真珠的和还是养珠的?两种我们都有.
A:I wonder which looks more lustrous.
  请问哪一种色彩更鲜艳?
B:Well,natural pearls are of hifher value,but the cultured pearls have equal luster and are just as beautiful.
  嗯,真珠的价值较高。不过实际上,养珠也跟真珠一样光彩美丽.
A:Oh,I see.I think I prefer the natural.
  哦,原来如此,我想如此,我想还是买真珠.

对话 3 Dialogue 3
A:Good evening,miss.Do you want me to show you anything?
  晚上好,夫人。要我拿点什么给您看看吗?
B:Yes.I'm looking for a pair of gloves.
  是的,我想买双手套。
A:What kind do you have in mind?
  您想买什么样的?
B:I'm not so sure.Maybe something in leather.
  我还拿不定,就来一双皮的吧。
A:Just a moment,I'll get you a pair.Here you are.you may try them on.        
  请稍候,我去给您拿。给您,您不妨戴上试一试。                    
B:Thank you.This pair fits me perfectly.l'll take them.                     
  谢谢,这双非常适合,我买了。

加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/


上一篇:购物与销售英语篇(三)出示样品
下一篇:购物与销售英语篇(一)招呼顾客

[声明] 加拿大华人网刊载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经加拿大华人网同意并注明出处。本网站部分文章是由网友自由上传。对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责。如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请联系我们。

网站完整版 | 广告服务 | 网站声明 | 网站留言 | 联系我们 | RSS
Copyright © 2000-2015 加拿大华人网 SinoCa.COM All Rights Reserved.