1.Beijing Trading Campany.May I help you? 北京贸易公司。请问有何贵干?
2.We have two Zhongs. 我们这里有两位先生姓钟。
3.Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong? 你要接Bob钟,还是John钟?
4.I'm sorry,he's not in the office now. 很抱歉,他现在不在办公室。
5.Do you have any idea when he'll be back? 你知道他何时回来吗?
6.I have no idea(when he'll be back.) 我不知道(他何时回来)。
7.Can you ask him to call me when he comes back? 他回来时请告诉他打电话给我好吗?
8.It's urgent. 有急事。
9.I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business. 很抱歉,他出差去上海了。
10.Probably sometime tomorrow. 可能明天(回来)。
11.Is there anyone else who can help me? 有没有其他的人能帮我?
12.OK.I'll just put you through. 好的,我这就给您转接。
13.Just a moment,please
加拿大华人网 http://www.sinoca.com/